Large Media and Entertainment brand in Burbank is seeking a Digital Marketing Producer to join their Direct to Consumer & International team. This is a 1-year temporary opportunity with the possibility of extension.
The Digital Marketing Producer will execute marketing and content strategies across Syndicated Television campaigns to drive tune-in and social engagement. In collaboration with external agencies and technology vendors, the Digital Marketing Producer will develop content and digital activations, ensure all deliverables align with marketing strategies, monitor analytics, and summarize campaign effectiveness in final wrap reports.
Campaign Strategy, Planning, and Insights
• Work closely with Manager, Digital Marketing to formulate Digital Marketing Strategy Briefs that ladder up to key marketing pillars
• Create and maintain Digital Marketing Content Calendar, updating as priorities shift, and distributing to all key stakeholders
• Assist Manager, Digital Marketing with concept ideation and development of digital marketing tactics/ideas to build robust and compelling campaigns (Dept. will work with an agency that deals with influencers so the candidate will just assist the agency. Prior experience with influencers not required, but a plus!)
• Monitor and report on KPIs per campaign to construct final wrap reports
• Continuously monitor new developments in digital marketing/social media and proactively share information with the Digital Marketing team
Campaign Production and Management
• Serve as day-to-day production contact for social content, advertising creative, digital activations, CRM, and website content (including QA and updates)
Design and develop social/digital content and ad creative
Produce digital activations including sweepstakes, contests, and UGC campaigns
Manage CRM campaigns, including establishing audience targets, developing creative, reviewing previous campaigns, and applying key learnings to new deployments
Ensure all content and activations adhere to brand guidelines and marketing strategies
Manage approvals (marketing, legal, clearances, etc.)
• Maintain planning documents and production/delivery schedules
• Assist with content creation at on-site events with talent
• Assist in vetting and selection of social media influencers (dept. will work with agency that deals with influencers, assist with vendors)
• 5-7 years of entertainment experience with a focus on digital production, marketing, and social media
• Working experience using Adobe Photoshop, Content Management Systems, and HTML
• Hands-on experience with campaign data analysis and insights, including social and website/app data
• Strong understanding of digital/social media landscape
• Effective communicator capable of managing multiple projects at once
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills with an ability to meet all deadlines
*Must Haves: Must be able to manage projects (internal & external), worked for entertainment companies so they understand that priorities change frequently (can come from ad agencies, as well), familiar with content management system (the dept. currently uses Wordpress for web & Sprinklr for social media; if candidates are familiar with other systems such as HooteSuite, etc that's fine, as well)
Must be able to start ASAP pending background. If candidates have to wait to start the assignment because they are wrapping up projects, out of town, etc. HM will pass.
Portfolios are not needed - please include the sites that candidates have worked on.
Interviews: May have 2-3 rounds of in person interviews with HM and a few colleagues.
Required Education: BA in relevant field or relevant experience