- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Lucas Manzaneres
- Manage a running list of landing pages that need to be built, fixed, or updated
- Prioritize work requests in an organized and timely manner
- Manage end-to-end production of landing pages based on specifications received from Marketing partners (SEO, PMM, etc.)
- Collaborate with Design team to receive assets in a timely manner for requested landing page
- Collaborate with Engineering team (ITS) to request development work when needed (e.g. to enable advanced functionalities of landing pages)
- Learn how to leverage internal A/B testing tools to ensure all Headers, Footers, and CTAs are correctly displayed and ready for variant testing
- Upload English and localized design assets (PNG, JPEG, GIF, etc.) to asset manager (AEM DAM), this requires meticulous attention to detail
- Coordinate with LQA team, including fixes as necessary
- Work with internal company tools to request pages to be pushed live / published
- Collaborate with SEO to execute on SEO hygiene fixes such as status code errors, internal linking issues, improper use of robots meta tags and other HTTP specifications.
This individual should have previous experience with CMS systems, specifically Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), as well as an understanding of how to build landing pages within an existing design aesthetic while keeping the page on strategy and on brand.
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager, AEM Digital Asset Management
- Experience building landing pages in AEM
- Strong collaboration and project management experience
- Experience with Dropbox, Dropbox Paper, Google Sheets, Google Docs, JIRA, Maniphest / Phabricator
- Ready to start immediately
- Self-starter who is self-motivated and can work relatively autonomously with a variety of stakeholders
- Part tech, part design minded
- Able to work part- to full-time(20–40 hours/week)
- Nothing specific requested.
Founded in 2007, this is a global collaboration platform where content is created, accessed, and shared. With more than 500 million registered users across 180 countries, they’re on a mission to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
With 12 offices around the world, this company believes people do their best work when they’re happy and health, so they take good care of everyone who works there. The company culture strives to be a welcoming place for everyone, and they do their best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work.
Rated a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2018, you will be joining a company focused on the future and working with some of the most talented people in the industry!