- San Francisco,CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Tamira Imondi
Our client is looking for a Sample Coordinator to be based out of their San Francisco office.
The person in this role will ensure samples are received in a timely manner for each seasonal flow. Keep samples organized and maintain records to track receiving information. Communicate with Merchandising team to discuss arrivals and delays. Build rapports with Brand MAs. Assemble copy fact sheets using several systems. Support entire team with other projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support Online team deliverables with timely sample collection, maintenance & tracking.
• Collect all photography samples from brand merchant offices and/or vendors within the online production timeline. Understand and communicate any specific sample variances that might impact photography.
• Organize & maintain sample closets & sample log to identify any missing samples, as well as to locate any sample at any one time.
• Cross-reference incoming samples against prompt/Act tool on-order and add or confirm accurate details on each sample tag.
• Work with cross functional team to identify any missing samples leading up to their photo-shoots; communicate outstanding sample list to merchandising teams & work with brand merchants to problem solve.
• Support teams in their pagination process, ensuring that all samples are available to work within timely manner. • Support creative teams in their studio/out-of-studio photo shoots; organizing racks pre-shoot, problem-solving to support their needs.
• Support copy-writing team’s requirement to work with individual samples as they write product copy.
• Dispose of samples through quarterly “charity” process.
• Effectively track and label all samples in photobase to manage flow through photography process.
• Collect and send all samples to/from photo studio for product flows and on-figure photography shoots. Brand merchandising: Enlist their support in timely delivery of accurate on-line samples.
• Online merchant team, creative team, copy team: Support their varied sample needs.
• Photo Studio: Ensure all samples are available for the product & marketing shoots.
Computer skills: knowledge of MS Office with an emphasis on Excel and Word required, previous experience with PETE & prompt helpful.
Strong attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to transport, maneuver, and visually elevate samples.
Sense of urgency; Ability to prioritize, Ability to multi-task.
Effective time management skills, Ability to work independently.
Ability to build solid cross-functional partnerships.
College Education preferred.
Minimum educational level: College Education preferred.
Minimum experience: Previous experience in retail/merchandising office helpful.
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.