- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is for a 1 year temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have CMS (Content Management System) experience to be considered
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Hospitality & Tourism Client is looking to add a DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER to their project team in CELEBRATION, FL. This team designs and creates Digital Experiences for a variety of their online guests.
This position is for an experienced Producer eager to play an integral role on the Production Operations team.
The Production Operations team is accountable for:
- The successful daily operation of the sites and apps during all hours (including nights, weekends and holidays when scheduled for on-call duty, or when emergent need arises)
- Aids in estimating the necessary funding and level of effort for minor to medium operations efforts and enhancements
- Makes recommendations for best execution options, interacts with business partners, product owners, and creative and technology team members to quickly turn around requests for changes, and build out pages and changes in the Content Management System (CMS). (Requests can range from quick efforts such as copy and image swap-outs to troubleshooting issues on the websites to preparing documentation and tracking of KPI.)
Daily activities of the DIGITAL PRODUCER include:
- The review and comprehension of work requests created and assigned in Jira
- Clearly communicate requests to and schedule the work of creative resources needed to complete specific tasks (e.g., web developers, copywriters, etc.)
- Utilize established processes to obtain applicable approvals at all levels of development
- Making updates in the CMS, ensuring requests are completed in a timely manner, working in priority order as determined by Agile methodology
- Communicating status and roadblocks in daily scrum, interacting with business partners, application vendors, and all internal departments including the ability to communicate effectively with resources of all levels, from entry level interns to senior leadership
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!
- Bachelor’s degree or significant work experience
- Experience working with content management systems and building websites, including daily updating of copy and images for sites, building out new pages, and troubleshooting
- Ability to work within a diverse team of resources from strategy, creative, business and technical disciplines
- Experience estimating operational or project costs and level of effort required for each work request
- Previous responsibility for monitoring and staying within budget constraints
- Experience managing requests that include integration with multiple back-end systems
- Experience documenting initiative requirements
- Experience presenting complex messages clearly and succinctly to different audiences with varying level of product and technology knowledge
- •Basic understanding of the software development process, particularly as it relates to web-based applications