We are looking for a seasoned product marketing professional to work on a computer science education product for a leading technology company.
As a Digital Marketing Program Manager on the Engineering Education team, you’ll work with a wide range of teams to support exciting work to reach educators (teachers, librarians, etc.) and provide students with fun and creative introductory coding experiences.
You’ll work alongside our marketing teammates to manage efforts that promote our CS education curriculum through various channels including blog posts, social media, search engine marketing, collaboration with PR, industry keynotes, and more to educators.
You’ll exercise your marketing and communications skills, along with your data-driven approach to manage vendors, handle copywriting, manage email, and marketing campaigns, and measure and evaluate impact.
- Execute CS education curriculum communication strategy, including management of several vendors, for growing teacher adoption and student impact.
- Ensure all marketing efforts align with and support the overall program goals and brand strategy.
- Manage on- and off-network media campaigns, including development of messaging and delivering assets and URLs for campaigns.
- Work with a range of teams (including marketing, copywriters, user experience, and engineering) to conceive, design, implement and maintain the static "marketing pages" necessary.
- Improve our CS education site reach and user experience through data-driven (e.g., AdWords, Analytics, A/B testing) changes, helping each program better fulfill its goals.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with a creative agency and our marketing and product teams to manage communications and digital marketing to educators
- Create and manage a growth plan for coding education product - re-engaging current educators and finding new ones through a variety of marketing tactics you research, propose and implement
- Familiarity w/ spectrum of growth marketing tactics and systems, including online/offline campaign management, analytics, email and mobile marketing, marketing automation, customer data
- Outstanding written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make the complex simple and strategic, without losing key ideas and messages
- Experience working with creative agencies
- Ability to craft growth marketing strategy from scratch, flexing across both short and long-term needs, and moving deftly between both strategy and detailed execution.
- Willing and excited to get hands dirty as needed to directly implement ideas
- Cross-collaborative partner - knowing when to include stakeholders, review work, incorporate feedback, and present to agency
- Experience with rebranding campaigns
- Experience with Gamma or Marketo preferred
- Knowledge around what motivates educators - from what messaging feels exciting to them, to what conferences they attend and how they search and implement curricula in their classrooms.
- Analytical and results-driven.
- Demonstrated ability to use insights and data to inform strategies, improve results, and drive innovative thinking