A Fortune 100 Athletic Apparel and Footwear Company located in Beaverton, OR is looking for a NA Digital Operations Analyst to join their Digital Supply Chain Operations team.
This is a 3 month temporary role and is a great way to get your foot in the door at this AMAZING company !!
The company is looking to hire a Digital Operations Analyst to support the North America Digital Supply Chain Operations organization.
This role will be focused on driving the supply chain performance for improved operational efficiency to serve athletes* to fuel the culture of sport and drive sustainable and profitable growth for the company.
The candidate should be a service-oriented team player passionate about sport and excited about the opportunity to make a significant impact at the company.
• Monitor NA Digital supply chain KPIs daily
• Proactively analyze operational trends through data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for process improvement
• Concisely communicate findings to process owners and track of issues to resolution
• Develop working relationships with diverse, geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams
• Effectively navigate stakeholder identification and engagement within a matrixed organization
• Report out findings of issues being driven to resolution
• Maintain documentation to track issues over time
• Summarize data and key themes
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, CS, IS, Economics, or other business-related field required
• Team player who is able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Self-starter, able to work autonomously, prioritize and manage workload and schedule
• Meticulous and well organized
• Attention to detail and accuracy, particularly with numbers
• Comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
• MS Office suite, especially PowerPoint, Excel
• Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Alteryx, Python, AWS Snowflake
• Supply chain, retail, e-commerce experience
• Statistical analysis