- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Scott Toohill
Global Business Marketing is looking for project management help with their Advocacy Program, a key piece of their Economic Impact Initiative. This Program's goal is to find thousands of Advocates, small / medium sized businesses around the world who have grown in part due to this social media platform and its apps, who can be champion promoters. Some of these Advocates will speak to policy makers, present with our CEO and COO, and be featured in key marketing campaigns. This is an exciting program with a lot of support and focus throughout the company. The role will help to manage key planning, logistical and executional elements for the Advocacy Program.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to get up to speed quickly and 'dive in'.
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and "roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to creatively workaround roadblocks to ensure deadlines are met.
- Good team player.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working across various teams
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.