- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- February 2019
- posted by:
- Lucas Manzaneres
On the hunt for a hands on Technical Project Manager that has worked with vendors to implement marketing plans, create dashboards, lead meetings and keep people on track!
In your role, you will:
- Lead and manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity
- Identify and manage cross-functional dependencies
- Prepare project plans and break the work down into actionable work streams
- Distill complex issues into actionable plans
- Build and foster strong partnership with technical and business teams
- Drive to solutions and resolution
- Prepare project and program communications to varying audiences
- Other efforts as required
- 5+ years of technical project management experience in marketing application systems and data management platforms (digital marketing, internet advertising, CRM)
- Experience in managing implementation projects with vendor resources
- Experience with Advertising Technology is a plus
- Experience Salesforce DMP, Salesforce Marketing cloud is a plus
- Exceptional and crisp communication skills with both business and technical teams
- Experience with managing projects in hybrid Waterfall and Agile
- Experience with Jira, Smartsheets, Google Sheets
If interested in being considered and would like more information, please apply to this posting and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps.
Founded in 2007, this is a global collaboration platform where content is created, accessed, and shared. With more than 500 million registered users across 180 countries, they’re on a mission to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
With 12 offices around the world, this company believes people do their best work when they’re happy and health, so they take good care of everyone who works there. The company culture strives to be a welcoming place for everyone, and they do their best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work.
Rated a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2018, you will be joining a company focused on the future and working with some of the most talented people in the industry!