- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Richey
- Help manage strategic and operational aspects of marketing budget management
- Lead collaboration with sourcing and legal team to manage agreements
- Lead relationship management with vendors
- Analyze, negotiate, and make recommendations to drive cost efficiency and impact on user growth
- Prepare monthly price file to upload into system after making rate adjusments
- Perform testing of new vendors and services to help onboard new vendors to improve overall quality and drive cost savings.
- Work cross-functionally with Sourcing team and Engineering team for this
- Monitor and analyze SMS spending and volume.
- Monitor quality metrics daily. Identify and escalate issues related to bind health and stability. Work with analytic and engineering teams to resolve any Telcom carrier related technical and business issues
- Manage vendor relationships by answering day-to-day questions, helping organize and prepare for QBRs, and resolve adhoc issues
- Assist in Auction by communicating and negotiating with vendors, analyzing bids, making recommendations, and ensuring agreements are executed in a timely fashion
- Must be very comfortable with numbers and proficient in doing quantitative analysis
- Budget management and forecasting experience
- Ability to manage multiple vendors, including onboarding and neogtiating
- Self-starter with project management experience
- Ability to flourish in a fast pace and ambiguous environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, experience with a BI or dashboarding tool (e.g. Tableau)
- Self-starter with experience in project management
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.