- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
***must include writing samples or digital portfolio***
***Ensure NO typos on resume***
- Reviewing/auditing notifications for social media platform
- Review/audit notifications against content standards, review new proposals for notifications
- Ensure the quality of notifications meets the standard
- Determine effectiveness of notifications and if easy to understand and follow
- 3 years of experience as a Copywriter or UX/UI Writer
- Digital Communication and Mobile experience is a must
- Ability to edit
- Understanding of how digital products are built and how copy is written for mobile flow
- Understand how to work with smaller interfaces
- Sketch is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.
Please include digital portfolio of your work.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.