Seeking a Brand Marketing Manager for a major pharmaceutical company in either NYC or Collegeville. This is a temporary 6-9 month assignment. Full time- 40 hours per week.
Bachelors Required (MBA Preferred)
- Strong Consumer Digital Experience - TOP PRIORITY (consumer digital work: across websites, social media, search, display ads, etc)
- 7-10 years marketing experience (DTC marketing exp)
- 2+ years Pharma experience
- Prior in-line marketing experience with strong history of achievement and performance (4+ years)
- Experience with consumer digital marketing is strongly preferred
o Lead All Consumer Digital efforts inclusive of:
• Evolve digital strategy to include 65+ audiences, as well as, <65 High risk and Fear of Vaccines sub segments.
• Overhaul of our consumer facing branded and unbranded websites both general market and Hispanic and incorporate learns and insights from a UX perspective.
o Develop new 18-64 high risk patient demographic and fear of vaccines patient demographic into existing website or micro-site, based on learning and best in class consumer experience.
• Lead Social media strategy and content deployed via our unbranded Facebook page measuring success and adapting throughout deployment, as well as exploring the opportunity to expand to other platforms or branded social media.
• Creation of several targeted emails to specific demographic target segments
• Creating and deploying a programmatic banner strategy targeted at specific population segments
• Evolution and maintenance of branded and unbranded search strategy and content for both general market and Hispanic.
o Own performance measurement across digital, social, and PR efforts in partnership with business analytics and agency partners, making strategic adjustments accordingly. Measurement will include:
• Digital Performance Dashboard – measuring website performance across four consumer-facing web properties (speed, engagement etc.) as well as digital campaign engagement driving to these properties
• Social media reach and engagement
o Serve as a partner to the communications team on unbranded PR campaign efforts, with emphasis on the All About Your Boom campaign and paid advertising extension efforts in social media, collaborating with digital agency and PR to create assets for execution by late August/early September
o Prior in-line marketing experience with strong history of achievement and performance (4+ years)
o Experience with consumer digital marketing is strongly preferred
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
o Strong strategic analytical capability with sound business acumen and customer orientation
o Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills to synthesize customer and market insights into prioritized marketing opportunities
o Proven ability to bring develop insights, strategy and tactical plans
o Result oriented with effective planning, prioritization and project management skills
o Sound business acumen
o Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
o MBA is preferred but not required