- Playa Vista, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
- Manage outside production companies and resources, both procedurally and financially under the guidance of the Executive Producer.
- Define tactical requirements and scope for projects, and help to reinforce production best practices from creative briefing to launch.
- Own project based budgets, schedules for multiple concurrent projects and drive client communication.
- Create relationships with senior management and represent production timing and expenditures to them.
- Be the champion for all kinds of media.
- Be above the factions.
- Experience with in-house creative and production methodologies.
- Experience wearing multiple hats as production business manager, talent affairs, music negotiations, and rights and legal clearances.
- Experience working with new and innovative technologies.
- Global experience and ability to work in fast-paced, start-up environment