AQUENT is seeking a Product Manager for one of our COOLEST clients in Atlanta!
The client’s Revenue team is seeking a Product Manager with a passion for building exceptional user experiences and growing Delta's digital channels' share and revenue. This role is responsible for executing on the digital initiatives that transform the technology architecture to deliver enhanced customer experiences within Delta’s direct channels throughout the entirety of the product lifecycle. The role is central to driving core initiatives that grow ticket and ancillary revenue through Delta’s direct channels. The professional in this role must be a self-starter and be able to develop strategy aimed at driving revenue and improving customer satisfaction within the shopping, booking, and payment experiences to deliver business value.
As the customer expert the role will contribute to product roadmaps and partner with UX/Design, development counterparts and key business stakeholders to define and plan the launch of new and enhanced capabilities. The role is responsible for delivering value to the enterprise through Delta's digital and direct products and measuring the success of initiatives in terms of revenue improvement and customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Utilize market research, customer feedback, analytics data, and industry trends to understand customer needs, surface competitive and functional gaps, as well as to identify opportunities to develop and deliver new capabilities
• Support the product development lifecycle for direct channel products by developing user stories, creating wireframes with Delta's UX/Design resources, coordinating design and content for new features, addressing defects, partnering to execute User Acceptance Testing, and completing post-launch analysis
• Work closely with other Product Managers/Product Owners, IT Business Analysts and Developers, Delta’s design agency of record as well as internal UX design resources, cross-functional commercial and operational business teams, and Delta’s partners to successfully drive, execute, and deliver on initiatives
• Communicate and coordinate with key stakeholders across the organization to share priorities, align on opportunities, and develop and share key learnings in the capacity of a Digital SME with respect to eCommerce, customer service, and digital consumer behavior through the lens of Delta’s commercial objectives
• Define success criteria and metrics for new products as well as perform post-implementation analysis to ensure business success
• A Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology discipline, or related field and a minimum of 3 years of work experience is required
• Innate curiosity to continuously improve the digital purchasing experience for the traveling public
• Knowledge of the airline industry, travel landscape and consumer behavior
• Proven track record of successfully working in a cross-divisional team environment and delivering results on time and within budget
• Prior work experience in Digital, Consulting, Network Planning/Scheduling, Operations, Reservations, or Revenue Management a plus
• Technical understanding of web applications and web/mobile UI/UX design preferred
• Experience with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Experience Manager a plus
• Proven marketing and analytical experience
• Manage multiple assignments simultaneously with varying timelines and limited leadership oversight
• Strong leadership skills, written and oral communication skills, ability to create and deliver presentations to a variety of audiences as well as lead meetings
• Ability to manage change successfully in a fast-paced environment and a positive attitude
• Must be performing satisfactorily in current position