Our client, a well-known consulting company, is looking for a Marketing Project/Program Manager to support their Houston Innovation Hub. This is a freelance opportunity working 20 hours per week as an Aquent talent at our client located in Houston, Texas. This person will be working with the innovation hub management, and local marketing team.
- Team with the Innovation Hub management team to create new programs to address current challenges, help to support the creation of a baseline framework focused on Resources while engaging Resource team leaders that can lead, collaborate and influence the outcome (currently being shaped as a Content Advisory Board with an intent to creating working groups to address challenges)
- Curate existing assets and experiment with how to work cohesive, what information is needed, adjust based on Houston Innovation Hub needs, etc.
- Communicate needs and actively engage new players in the newly reorganized Marketing & Communications division to create a larger common construct for specific elements (i.e., Businesses with E2E stories, potential innovation model, branding, etc.)
- Strong marketing program management; Creative solutions. Ideally, some type of client center experience.
- Past experience in either marketing, sales or campaign management AND/OR agency background.
- Required to come into the Accenture Houston office at least weekly, but can work virtually. Only Houston-based candidates will be considered for this role.