The Market Analyst is focused on supporting development of Kohler GPS digital channel assets, copy, and design. They will help to develop, organize, and provide digital Kohler branded assets that drive sales. They will partner with internal and external stakeholders to succeed and will be responsible to clearly measure and articulate success in the channel.
- Assist in development of content briefs to drive content creation targeting global architects & designers
- Identify metadata for asset uploading and tagging on internal digital asset management site
- Select and distribute digital Kohler assets for website design in collaboration with Global MarCom team
- Support GPS product channel managers in identifying regional product availability for digital product catalog
- Develop relationships with external partners to leverage marketing assets and acquire proper permissions to use in Kohler marketing channels
- Collaborate with regional marketing & sales teams and GPS sales operations to create database of iconic projects for marketing use
- Act as an advocate for specifiers’ overall digital experience on GPS website
- Demonstrate appropriate application of the Kohler Core Competencies and supporting Leadership and Marketing Competencies.
Works closely with Global MarCom, Communications, and GPS Sales Ops teams to build trust, gain alignment, develop plans and drive programs
Works collaboratively with Marketing peers to track the success of all programs and promotions.
External Business Relationships:
Connect with external partners to leverage marketing assets (i.e. hotel property photography)
Work with outside consultants and advertising agencies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required. 1 to 3 years of experience in marketing, channel marketing and/or digital marketing is required.