- San Francsico, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- John Tibo
This American home-furnishings company headquartered in Corte Madera, California is looking for a Jr. Web Developer to aid their aid growing need for site production. The ideal candidate will create clean code for emails, home page, and banners.
- This role is responsible for supporting FED who woke primarily with site graphics and email marketing
- Coding experience required- A real plus if you've coded emails!
- Familiarity with Content Management System to publish site graphics
- Make files web ready
- Ability to export Tiffs, slice images, and upload to CMS system
- Code email templates and modify the code according to brief requirements
- Dynamic code for member banners, geo-targeting, gifs to emails
- Prototyping experience would be a real plus!
- HTML, CSS, HTML5 (plus)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Sketch or Invision
- Project Management tool: similar to Basecamp and Asana
MINIMUM - 2 years minimum experience