Admired and established beauty retailer is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support day-to-day marketing efforts including national media, circulars, openings and local initiatives. Must be able to work collaboratively and cross-functionally. Knowledge of retail a must, passion for beauty a plus! This is an exciting foot-in-the-door opportunity that sits on-site 3+ days a week.
- Providing support for print media planner
- Maintaining Grand Opening Print and Press Schedules
- Coordinating agency and partner meetings
- Submitting creative requests and proofing new store creative
- Managing new store promotions, digital assets, and marketing kits
- Minimum of 1-2 years marketing and/or related experience required.
- Ability to be onsite in Bolingbrook 3-4 days week
- College degree, Marketing preferred