- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Scott Toohill
We’re looking for an experienced Web Producer to join our Developer Marketing web team. This role will coordinate and manage the creation and execution of web projects. This is a technical web producer role that includes the build, publishing and launch of web pages, working within a content management system and using XML.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will primarily be production management, with technical support as needed:
- Coordinate and manage the creation and execution of small to medium size web projects
- Coordinate with product marketing managers, creative teams, and lead work flows to ensure website goals and deliverables are understood and milestones are met with consistency and accuracy
- Act as a communication lead by scheduling and leading meetings, preparing internal and external agendas, meeting notes and status reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and manage project timelines and budgets where appropriate
- Partner with engineering on planning and execution of projects that require back-end support
- Produce content in the CMS, including staging (XML) and publishing
- 3+ years experience publishing and contributing to websites using HTML, CSS
- 3+ years in a web producer or web project management role
- Demonstrated knowledge of web usability, accessibility, and SEO
- Ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully, both autonomously and as part of a broader team
- A strong eye for design
- Functional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch design Software
You’ll thrive in this role if you:
- Have significant experience working in Content Management Systems (CMS) with the ability to code using HTML and CSS
- Have strong organizational skills who can extrapolate information from one task to the next and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Can move forward with your work quickly and confidently, yet are open and comfortable with cross-functional feedback
- Enjoy working on a highly motivated and collaborative team
- Enjoy being in a very fast-paced environment and working on cross-functional projects
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously amid ambiguity and without direction
- Has superb analytical, decision-making, and project-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Computer Science, or related field
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.