- Richmond, VA 23238
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a part-time Presentation Specialist / PowerPoint Guru. This role with be around 20 hours a week in Richmond, VA. The ideal talent will have extensive work creating high-level presentations for C-level executives, conferences, large meetings and have specific creative design work within PowerPoint, Google slides, and Keynote graphics and infographics. This is a great opportunity for a Presentation Designer who works well independently and has exceptional communication skills. You will have a lot of autonomy here.
Please send resumes directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As the Presentation Designer you will:
- Create main communication documents
- Help with higher and more creative, unique presentations for all hands on deck team meetings
- Work with senior c-level stakeholders, communicate to executive staff and out to broader team
- Explain and break down information to stakeholders, execs, business and creative teams ~ always knowing your audience
- Create presentations
What the manager wants to see: Quality of work in a portfolio that espcially showcase thoughtful audience consideration. High level and clear communication seen in the portolio. Modern and clean presentation designs.
- Experience in developing presentations for internal and external stakeholders & executives
- PowerPoint is a must, plus skills: Googleslides and Keynote
- Strong Interpersonal communication
- Skills to be the voice and push for the cause of visual design for presentations
- Narrative storytelling abilities that can weave strategic narratives and unassailable data together into a compelling story
- Data visualization and ability to understand charts and graphs
- Ability to work within tight timelines
- Taking that data and being able to communicate with people very quickly and efficiently
- Skilled visual designer
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR