SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SPECIALIST
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to the following:
• Work as a member of project teams under the guidance of a project manager, producing cross-functional communication strategies for clients.
• Create comprehensive social media strategies
• Educate clients and business partners on how to integrate and align social media with their business goals
• Create content and manage editorial calendars to ensure continuous, and an optimized presence on the company’s internal social media platform
• Facilitate and drive user generated content creation and identify opportunities in user-generated content and responds accordingly
• Develop messages and content that stimulate stakeholder action; analyze, review, and report out on the effectiveness of campaigns
• Develop time-critical deliverables in a fast-paced environment
• 7+ years of experience in a Marketing role
• 3-5 years of experience Social Media Marketing
• Expertise in high-impact messing to wide and strategic audiences
• Ability to influence and communicate across all levels of the organization, including executives
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments with competing priorities
• Have a passion for client satisfaction and project success