Aquent's client in Menomonee Falls is looking for an entry level proofreader with a high degree of attention to detail and business acumen.
Will be in office Mon-Fri 40 hours a week. 6 month contract with strong opportunity to extend.
This role will
- proof marketing projects to ensure the company's promise of brands, value, and convenience are accurate in terms of offers, format, versioning, and customer clarity.
- Reviews projects for accuracy against project documentation
- Uses variety of project documentation and Google templates to ensure accuracy of copy, images, linking, and product assortments.
- Ensures all requirements are met and requested changes have been made correctly throughout the process.
- Submits projects to move forward in the process in a timely manner.
- Completes assigned projects by prioritizing, communicating and meeting deadlines.
- Reacts quickly, agilely and accurately in a fast-paced, incalculable environment.
- Navigates various digital platforms, including computer, tablet, and mobile apps.
- Looks at components and conceptualizes how they will fit together as different versions to ensure pieces fit together logically, all necessary timing and disclosure statements are applied, and there is no redundancy in any individual version.
- Facilitates issue resolution as it relates to workflow while working with teams across the company (program management, design, e-commerce, content production, merchandising, ad pricing compliance, planning and execution, strategy, etc.)
- Communicates on a timely basis with multiple partners within and outside of Marketing Department to ensure execution and deadlines are met.
- Communicates with other Coordinators and Managers regarding project/process issues and updates.
- Develops and maintains information and procedural updates for the team.