- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Gavin Freeman
Aquent’s client in Seattle is looking for a part-time Proofreader/Editor to join their team! Again, this work will be very part-time, targeting approximately 1-10/hrs per week, as needed. This is an opportunity to contribute to an exciting, new initiative for this client! You will be an integral part of the process and have direct impact with the final product. The work will consist primarily of editing new content, but may occasionally include edits or updates to existing content, as necessary.
Must be local to the Puget Sound Region. Most work can be done from home, but you must be able to attend onsite meetings in Seattle when called upon.
- Must have 2+ years of professional editing experience, more is nice to have
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines, sometimes with short notice
- Highly organized, with excellent prioritization skills
- Professional experience with cooking/food preparation/recipe generating is nice to have, but not required
Our client is a world-renowned, e-commerce and cloud computing company considered by many to be the world’s most customer-centric organization. Based in Seattle, our client is known for having small, agile, and innovative teams made up of members who think big, are always curious, and have a strong bias for action, and high standards.
They are an equal opportunity employer that prioritizes diversity, and equality, and encourages all employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work each and every day. Their top priority is understanding how their customer is evolving and they remain diligent in providing convenience, affordable products, and unrivaled customer service.
Many offices are located in the heart of Downtown Seattle/South Lake Union and are well-known for being dog-friendly!