- Columbus, OH (Westerville)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Haley Smith
This role will support the Digital Experience Platform Team for Core Digital, assisting with all projects delivering quality UX experiences.
As an Adobe Analytics implementation specialist and metrics analyst, you'll be responsible for delivering successful metrics implementation projects. This consists of assessing the needs and complexity of each request, providing implementation expertise, developing tagging plans, executing setup and configuration in Adobe Analytics product, guiding the LOB development team, testing the implementation, and verify data output. In addition, you will be able to understand and analyze the metrics data and advise on the creation of reports, dashboards, and visualizations that will support the business goals.
The ideal candidate will have:
• a mix of technical and business analyst skills
• a strong passion for data and analysis
• 4-5 years of Adobe Analytics experience (and other Adobe products such as AEM, Target, Search & Promote)
• Able to work with client teams and developers to learn their business, target audiences, and then use this knowledge to establish clear objectives, KPI's, and optimization strategies during project initiation.
• Able to provide technical oversight and guidance to development teams around Adobe Analytics implementation and industry best practices.
• Develop tagging and tracking specifications for implementation to ensure appropriate data capture in alignment with the measurement and optimization strategy.
• QA/Test, debug and validate implementation, raise issues with development team and assist them to bring them to resolve.
• Able to take frameworks and website code to uncover what exists in the clients’ current Adobe Analytics implementation.
• Provide training to business/technology teams to ensure that they understand how to get to the data and use the implementation results to accomplish their original goals.
• Proficient in analysis tools (Excel, Tableau, SharePoint)
Workforce Technology (WFT) delivers technology products, solutions and services to the firm's 270,000 active employees in more than 60 countries worldwide; corporate HR clients and global HR lines of business partners. We provide HR data and reporting to 300+ internal and external applications. Our in-house applications support the employee life cycle from onboarding to off-boarding, including key global functions such as payroll, employee and manager self-service, learning and performance management, and compensation planning.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
About Corporate Marketing: The Corporate Marketing team is responsible for branding, advertising and strategy for JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) and oversees the J.P. Morgan (JPM) brand. The team supports Corporate Responsibility, the Foundation, and The Institute among other corporate functions, including all of the JPMC digital and social channels (jpmorganchase.com, jpmorgan.com, and JPMC LinkedIn and JPMC Facebook pages). Within the Corporate Marketing team, the associate will be placed on the Core Digital Team, an internal marketing agency responsible for building and managing cohesive digital marketing experiences across the corporate, retail and wholesale business.