We are looking for a Marketing Manager to accelerate our paid search campaigns to generate breakthrough project adoption. Reporting to the Sr. Marketing Manager, this position will work within the marketing group to drive stronger customer engagement across our search ads and onsite to help fuel growth for the business.
This position will be based in Mississauga, Ontario but you will work cross-functionally with partners located across many of our global sites, including the US, UK, Australia, India, France, Brazil and more.
This individual will be accountable for driving marketing ROI for all Project and Profile products within the Canadian market. The Manager’s objective is to leverage the channel to drive competitive advantage for the business, optimize conversions, improve CPA and drive positive ROI through the channel. It will require an analytical mindset including the ability to monitor performance and optimize campaigns accordingly. This individual will have the ability to write effective ad copy, manage high volumes of keywords and campaigns, A/B test creatives, and analyze data in SAS360 and Adobe Analytics.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
• Execute on SEM strategies, insights generation, measurement and reporting, ensuring the channel plays a lead role in supporting the customer journey and optimizes for the customer journey in recognition of all digital marketing channels.
• Optimize KPI’s to maximize ROI of each marketing dollar spent within weekly budget restraints
• Understands and is intimately aware of competitive activity in paid search, ensures that SEM campaigns are set-up to deliver competitive advantage.
• Optimize the end-to-end campaign (including targeting segments, creative, remarketing tactics, etc) on an ongoing basis in real-time with focus on personalization
• Deliver detailed and actionable insights and strategic recommendations, provide interpretation, guidance, and recommendations to drive business performance
• Produce & manage keyword research, technical, content and SEM audits – analysis and optimization recommendations
• Lead day-to-day engagement with agencies/vendors and key internal partners to deliver best-in-class SEM strategies and programs
• Develop and test new campaigns to better target users and improve overall marketing efficiencies
• Minimum 3-5 years of digital marketing experience with emphasis on SEM/PPC focusing on leveraging data to drive business results (hands-on experience preferred).
• Proven experience running performance marketing campaigns through digital, including SEM, and driving performance through optimized customer experiences.
• Deep understanding of AdWords and SA360 with preference for AdWords certifications in Fundamentals, Search and Mobile Advertising.
• Proven track record of delivering exceptional and measurable performance results through digital marketing efforts.
• Experience in performing SEM analysis and audits in order to facilitate optimizations and ultimately improve conversions.
• Working knowledge and expertise in strategies utilized to optimize performance through multiple digital devices; desktop, mobile and tablet.
• Business acumen: strategic thinking, business process development, analytical, and problem solving skills.
• Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills, with ability to obtain consensus among multiple stakeholders.
• Strong teamwork orientation with an ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment, requiring ongoing re-evaluation of priorities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Stats/Math/Computer Science required