- Cleveland, OH
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Elizabeth Bennett
This is a long term full-time contract position supporting the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We are looking for a highly organized marketing communications specialist who is data savvy, has strong written and verbal communication skills and excels in a fast-paced environment. This role will be a great learning experience and will provide the opportunity to plan and execute a wide range of commercial marketing communications programs.
This role is based full-time in the client's offices in Mayfield Heights, OH. Only local applicants will be considered.
Under the general direction and leadership of the Commercial Programs Managers, the marketing specialist will support multiple projects in alignment with marketing program goals to increase global customer awareness and interest in the client’s suite of information software products, services and solutions.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will actively coordinate and execute assigned commercial activities necessary to promote information products and solutions. Such activities include communications for major initiatives, maintaining web content and presence, participation in industry initiatives, compiling analytics from marketing activities, and helping develop reports on information campaigns.
- Support the generation of tools and programs which build customer interest in the client’s products and business
- Assist Commercial Programs Managers (CPMs) and businesses in producing innovative marketing programs within the client guidelines
- Assist in planning and implementing a wide variety of programs including advertising, publicity, trade shows, sales literature, direct mail, market research, Internet, and multimedia for assigned businesses
- Coordinate work done by outside vendors for assigned projects.
- Assist CPM with development of commercial strategies and budgeting.
- Provide consistent metrics for assigned programs.
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing, marketing data, or marketing communications role
- Bachelor degree in marketing related discipline or equivalent
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms
- Ability to manage data via MS Excel and PowerBI
- Strong research and data manipulation skills: pulling data, assembling reports, and assembling insights
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Great organizational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to work with senior management, manage ambiguity and work under tight deadlines in a demanding atmosphere.
- Ability to work independently and within groups
- International business communications experience is desirable
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance subsidized
- Paid weekly
- 401(k) through Fidelity
- FSA's and Voluntary insurance programs
- Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com