Our global client in Stamford is seeking a Manager of Digital Analytics to add to their team. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity at a fantastic company!
- Own web analytics reporting and analysis efforts across our Web Self-Service and eCommerce sections of our site
- Develop meaningful Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) at all levels, including executive summaries and detailed channel performance reports
- Contribute to craft implementation (tagging and variable capture) requirements for new and existing pages within our website
- Respond to ad-hoc inquiries about specific web analytics questions
- Drive a performance-based culture through ongoing, consistent and grounded on-the-job analytical leadership and support
- Consults with stakeholders to capture business requirements and communicates effectively across broader analytics team
- Analyze Adobe Analytics data to understand user behavior and provide recommendations to improve user experience and boost lifetime value of clients
- Evaluate performance against benchmarks to inform decisions and website optimizations to our web self-service and ecommerce stakeholders
- Develop and maintain monthly and quarterly key metric dashboards to inform key stakeholders
- Guide Web Self-Service and eCommerce teams in improving funnel efficiency through data driven insights into user behavior and business trends
Ideal candidate will have related degree and at least 5 years of experience in management and digital analytics.