Seeking a (hybrid) UX Designer (with UI / Visual capabilities also) to join one of our most INNOVATIVE financial industry clients. In this role, you'll responsible for executing UX / UI / Visual Design across various enterprise platforms.
This is a temp-to-perm opportunity, on-site in Columbus, OH. MUST BE COMMUTABLE to the Columbus area to be considered for the role.
In this role, you will work through the full UX process from vision and strategy work to hands-on design, including: creating complex user flows; designing dashboards, wireframing and prototyping, with emphasis on defining the UI patterns of the online platforms.
You'll have the support of a research team and a get to collaborate with great UX designer teammates, stakholders, product owners, technology groups and supportive leadership.
• UX/UI hybrid designer with 3+ years of relevant experience
• Proficient in working oncomplex user flows, dashboards, wireframes, and prototyping
• Brings expert knowledge of user experience design processes / methodology
• Is experienced with design and prototyping tools such as: Sketch, Axure, Adobe XD, and/or Invision
• Can deliver prototypes at various levels of fidelity
• Has the analytical skills to assimilate information from a variety of sources to develop a strategy and product roadmap
• Experience with enterprise applications is a PLUS