Our Fortune 500 client, a leader in banking technology, is seeking a Marketing Associate for their Marketing and Customer Experience team in their Wilmington, DE location. This Marketing Associate opportunity starts out as a 6+ month contract with the potential to extend or go permanent, 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
The Marketing Associate will play a dual role in 1) driving the execution of new account Acquisitions Marketing for the Co-branded credit card program including assisting with overall Co-brand customer experience improvement efforts. The ideal Marketing Associate candidate will be able demonstrate their skills in collaboration, project management, marketing and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. This individual will have high visibility, and daily involvement, with multiple stakeholders within the Co-branded account team, key internal functional partners as well as with the Partner.
Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
Support the Acquisitions/Early Month On Book Marketing and Customer Experience team including:
• Coordinating and maintaining accuracy of the footnote content library to ensure timely campaign execution as well as overseeing Claims inventory and validation
• Leading and implementing the program’s critical refreshes for new account acquisition campaigns, including, as needed, new account source code builds and coordination of prime rate updates
• Facilitating and shepherding approvals of creative assets via Partner-Handled and Strategy Planning tool processes
• Assist with managing acquisitions updates on the website and mobile app
• Coordinating communications (RCRs) regarding upcoming new campaigns or launches with Customer Service specialist team
• Independently managing resolution of escalated customer complaints, implement Customer Experience Roadmap initiatives, and assist with complaint reporting to senior leaders
• Extensive interaction with internal peers and the Partner to consistently deliver quality results grounded in the best interest of the business, potential new customers, cardmembers, and the Partner
This Marketing Associate position is a partner-facing role that will require quarterly travel to the Co-Brand Partners headquarters in Seattle, WA. A key success factor is the ability to interface with them to understand their objectives while also representing business interests related to the program.
Marketing Associate Qualifications:
• 3+ years of marketing experience in consumer lending with digital marketing and operations experience a plus
• Solid campaign management experience
• Strategic and marketing insight/thought leadership and ability to identify business opportunities
• Strong leadership and presentation skills
• Ability to efficiently manage concurrent assignments and quickly react to changing or competing priorities
• Customer centric, needs-based marketing approach
• Strong interpersonal, team management, project management and multi-tasking skills
• Good verbal and written communication capabilities
• Bachelor's Degree required