We are rethinking how e-commerce should be done and we want brilliant engineers to help us create our next generation platform. Taking advantage of cutting edge technology, we are engaging with the open source community to assemble a modular, maintainable and performant system that leverages automation to give engineers a good balance of freedom, insight and accountability.
We're a small team of passionate engineers who live and breathe technology. We are growing and want you to become part of what is, and will continue to be, a challenging and exciting environment. We're looking for people who never stop learning and are excited by that. This role will support our global, online B2B platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, and JS. Modern JS experience preferred.
- Experience (or understanding) with GraphQL (Specifically Apollo)
- A keen understanding of UI / Interaction development patterns.
- Comfort and understanding of the Component model. Proficiency with React or other component
based UI development.
- Proficiency with relational data store technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Proficiency with source control including Git
- Proficiency with command line navigation
Education and/or Experience
- BS in CS or 5+ years of comparable experience
- Expertise and experience in site performance profiling and tuning
- Familiarity with cutting-edge open source libraries and experience contributing to projects of personal interest a plus