Marketing Communication Specialist
Develop and execute communication strategies to help ensure business areas meet goals and objectives. Collaborate with management, business stakeholders and other members of the Marketing Communications team.
• Develop external communications plans and tactics to support our products and services. Plan, write, and edit financial and technical communications, promotional materials, videos, sales presentations and digital content.
• Write technical and promotional content.
• Provide counsel on message development and delivery.
• Collaborate with external partners to develop joint communication tactics. Present insights and best
• Project manage internal/external communications outreach campaigns.
• Minimum 8 years of professional work experience in a business-to-business communication role.
• Robust marketing communication, promotional and technical writing skills and experience, demonstrated by a solid professional communication portfolio of past business-to-business, multi-channel communication work that includes experience with digital, email, and direct mail communications.
• Strong communication planning, project and client management skills.
• Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
• Strong client focus augmented by diplomacy and negotiating skills.
• A self-starter who can work independently, with minimal supervision
• Ability to work quickly and flexibly under pressure while delivering work under tight deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, or a related discipline.