- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Meghan Healy
Our Leading Apparel Client is looking for a Sample Coordinator!
The person willl assist Merchants with day-to-day business needs including system updates, ranking and hanging samples, excel-based tool updates, cc counts, & competitive landscape research.
- Ensure that samples are received in a timely manner for each seasonal flow.
- Keep samples organized and maintain records to track receiving information.
- Communicate with Merchandising team to discuss arrivals and delays.
- Build rapports with Brand MAs.
- Assemble copy fact sheets using several systems.
- Support entire team with other projects.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in excel and learn new tools quickly
- Motivated and determined to get job done correctly
- Strong communicator (both written and verbal)
- Willing to take and action on feedback
- Team player, intuitive/wants to learn and asks questions when unclear
- College graduate with at least 2 years on-the-job experience in an office environment or similar role
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.