- Assist in the operations management of the global RM demo & interactive team including team meetings, agenda/notes, onsite & offsites, collaborations with other R&D / Dev teams across the company, mgmt of our lab tech space & assist with team logistics (offsites, onsites, vendor visits etc).
- Maintain the teams’ roster of creative, technology, development, & prototyping agency partners. Keep portfolios up to date & constantly be on the lookout for the latest & most innovative shops.
- Swiss Army Knife - this role really serves as a utility player across the team. If we need help on an urgent presentation, localizing a demo, working with a content partner to cut a video, attending a shoot… there could be many stretch opportunities & we’re after someone who’s up for anything.
- Help manage administration & onboarding of new hires & agency partners.
- Act as a goodwill ambassador toward anyone we work with.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in agency, design/tech studio or creative shop as a project/ops manager or executive admin.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity, and extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Experience working on a global team and an ability to lead regional and localization teams
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, and tech work environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances
- Enthusiastic with demonstrated examples of flexibility, teamwork, and dedication