- Anaheim, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Entertainment and Hospitality brand in Anaheim, CA is seeking an Associate Digital Account Manager to join their team. This is a temporary role slated to go 1 year and could extend.
Based in Anaheim, the Associate Digital Account Manager will be responsible for understanding and executing the strategic direction of digital products for the brand. The Associate Digital Account Manager will be responsible for translating that direction into various document types, including requirement documents, user stories, strategic briefs and product specs. The position may require up to 10% travel.
- Experience with user, business and technical issues in a fast moving online organization.
- At least 2 years experience with Agile software development methodology is required.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in the online industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and project leadership skills, including an ability to communicate effectively across cross-functional teams
- Ability to effectively lead and support a cross-functional team, while working collaboratively to deliver with quality on time
- Demonstrated ability to identify, understand, and drive resolution of complex critical issues
- Proven ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships, and the capability to interact within all levels of the organization
- Ability to think strategically and drive ideas into action, with a positive outlook and willingness to take personal initiative
- Responsible for working with the Manager, Digital Account Management and a team of Digital Account Managers to ensure proper understanding of the digital strategic direction of a product line and/or a destination/brand as outlined by the Manager
- In coordination with the Digital Account Managers, translates the digital strategic direction into a set of detailed feature requirements and user stories
- Assists the Digital Account Managers on a day-to-day basis to ensure feature requirements and user stories are prioritized in the backlog for a development studio
- Meets with the technical team and quality assurance team to develop a holistic set of test cases and acceptance criteria for each feature in the backlog
- Attends daily scrums with the development studios to provide answers on scope questions and remove roadblocks
- Supports a cross-functional team/development studio to ensure a solid understanding of the defined scope
- Communicates changes in strategic direction or priority shift to the cross-functional teams
- Provides frequent communication updates to the Digital Account Managers on development progress, escalating any issues that could impact the budget, timeline or strategic vision
- Prioritizes the feature requirements and user stories developed into an agile backlog; managing the requirements throughout the agile development lifecycle
- Manages the feature development and defect backlog on a daily basis to ensure that priorities adhere to the strategic direction
- Collaborates with coordinators and analysts across other product lines/destinations/brands within the brand to ensure a seamless Guest experience across touch points
- Complexity of Work
- The Associate Digital Account Manager is responsible for working with the Digital Account Managers to translate the digital strategy of a large product line or destination/brand into a set of clearly defined user stories and test cases, working alongside the development studio to ensure proper delivery of those requirements across the development lifecycle
- Business Acumen
- The Associate Digital Account Manager needs a solid understanding of the core business, as well as our digital business, of large-scale complex product lines and/or projects. Negotiates valuation and funding of features that impact their product line/destination/brand, while pushing to ensure that teams are value engineering cost effective solutions.
- Informal Leadership
- Leads a cross-functional team and development studio to successfully deliver against the strategic direction of a product line and/or a destination/brand
Required Education: Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning! We have an almost 30-year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise. Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!" As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world! Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers