- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Robin Legator
Awesome Product Marketing Manager Opportunity in San Francisco
You will work on product marketing solutions for the Freight team at this rideshare company. You’ll bring new shippers to our platform by relentlessly digging into the data, ideating, testing, and optimizing. You’ll be the first line of offense for the shipper sales team and market readiness.
You will envision and execute marketing and insights strategies for shipper products that create highly effective sales strategies, reduce barriers to onboarding, make it easy for our Freight shippers to start earning quickly, allow them to efficiently move freight, and/or break open new sales channels. You will work side-by-side with Product Management, Sales, Engineering, Operations, Design, and PR to develop amazing experiences for our users and drive product adoption.
What You’ll Do
- You will lead product and market research to help create the new narrative for the Uber Freight shipper products.
- Work side by side with PMs in understanding what product is being built, why and on what user insights then leading solutions efforts for that marketing and sales area.
- Work with brand creatives to craft and visualize the product narrative and build the creative assets to be used in the various channels.
- Create compelling content for our shipper tools to be in market to empower the growth marketing team and to use across channels to close top of the funnel sales
- Support messaging goals by providing evidence, research and use cases and materials for outreach.
- Work closely with the sales team and help drive sales enablement (i.e. sales documents, QBR strategies, etc.) and the final repository of marketing and insights for the Shipper product.
- Understand the lifecycle of the shipper customer and create compelling content to create engagement and growth efforts.
- Utilize corporate and competitive research to create success messaging for the repository.
- Aid sales teams and product ops to roll out features and provide marketing playbooks and localization efforts to drive adoption through campaigns and partner activations.
- Monitor competitive landscapes, market trends/threats, and win/loss details to keep Freight’s place as the leader in 3PL.
- Conceptualize and communicate findings with stakeholders across Freight.
- Be a thought leader in internal/external presentations and prospect engagements
- Help influence how we prioritize and win target markets, product categories, and buyer segments.
What You’ll Need
- Passion for Freight’s mission and the company’s hybrid technology / operations nature.
- Minimum 3-5 years combined product marketing and research experience delivering highly successful and scalable solutions and engagement strategies, with a focus on enterprise marketing.
- Top-notch at market research: You’re a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you’re strong at integrating this information into your growth strategies.
- Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective sales solution strategy plan. You can also play copywriter.
- An “owner” personality: You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth. You have experience running rigorous multivariate testing.
- A master of test-and-learn growth hacking: You possess an uncanny ability to run and iterate on highly effective automated marketing campaigns.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
Our client's technology moves people and has transformed their industry. Put your creativity and ambition to work by joining their team of collaborative, passionate individuals!