- Tysons Corner McLean, VA 22102
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a technical Product Manager for a Fortune 30 client in Vienna, VA. The ideal Product Owner will have worked on SSO, authentication, and identity products and will be familiar with backend technologies and API communications. This role is with a company well-known for it's amazing culture, fabulous work-life balance and company-wide commitment to user centric design and technologies. They are a disrupter in their space and they look for sharp, highly communicative, strategic-minded individuals who can drive products through delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- Experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner over a digital product in the security, SSO, identity and/or authentication space
- Well-versed in back-end technologies, API's and how systems communicate with each-other
- Successful application of design thinking and using analytics to inform product design
- Experience road-mapping, working collaboratively with technology teams, ensuring health backlog, expertise in grooming intent and acceptance criteria definition
- Agile and SAFe ceremonies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- At least 3 years of experience in Agile product management
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR