You are a skilled doer and design leader, someone who can comfortably create compelling experiences and also act as the lead liaison for our Marketing Communication colleagues, carefully building upon our strong relationship to show the true value of Design.
As a Senior Art Director and Creative Strategist, this role is responsible for creating compelling, insight-driven experiences. You’ll use your skills as a strategist, systems thinker and visual storyteller to craft beautiful and persuasive consumer experiences.
• Discover customer needs, tasks, and goals and connect them to Business goals via creative concepts.
• Gather and prioritize goals and requirements to develop meaningful consumer experiences.
• Lead teams in collaborative development of prototypes for demonstration of concepts to stakeholders.
• Lead workshops with key stakeholders to define creative strategy.
• Formulate design solutions based on quantitative and qualitative data, and ensure measurable business impact.
• Execute with efficiency, deploying the right design method or deliverable at the right time.
• Develop documentation (site maps, customer journeys, transaction flows, sketches, scenarios, wireframes, click models).
• Collaborate with other creative leaders and internal stakeholders.
• Lead immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Able to pivot quickly between theoretical and design.
• Analytical thinker; sees the big picture and not just tactics.
• High skill level with Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch.
• Soft Skills are essential for this role, designers must be able to interact with stakeholders and team members and talk through ideas both good and bad.
• Leadership skills. The ability to lead and inspire teams through collaboration as well as direction, vision and planning.
• Demonstrated ability to develop big ideas and execute flawlessly.
• Experience with user research and translating user research into design decisions.
• Demonstrated experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions.
• Experience with component-based CMS platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a plus.
• 10+ years of experience across communications design disciplines – graphic design, interaction design, experience design (or similar role).
The global creative force of some 400+ professionals is located in our Design studios in Europe, North America and Asia. You will be part of an amazing cross disciplinary team that includes product design, interaction design, service design, people research, communication design, and project management. We’ve recently moved to an inspiring new studio, co-located with key parts of the Sleep & Respiratory Care business, in a vibrant part of Pittsburgh near world class Universities.
Our design team that is the heart of shaping the way people experience our brand, products and services. As proud custodians of our company brand, we make sure design is always the starting point for innovations. We believe that good design is about creating solutions that satisfy people's needs, empower them and make them happier.