- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Heather Preston
Looking for a Coordinator to work 3 month temporary position with option to extend. Position is located at our client's office in Los Angeles, CA.
The Product Studio team focuses on the innovation, creation and scaling of promotional image assets that are used within the client's experience and help members discover content to watch.
Reporting to the Post Production Specialist, the Coordinator will be tasked with assisting in the overall tracking of output, monitoring triggers throughout the production process, QCing bulk assets, and organizing artwork assets for each project. They will provide general support to the Artwork Production team and maximize efficiencies within workflows.
- Support the Post Production Specialist for production needs, from conceptual to finishing, for multiple static imagery canvases on-service:
- Facilitate receipt of and track asset availability and timelines
- Manage permissions across multiple platforms for freelancers
- Monitor project statuses and archive tracking
- Create briefing decks for freelancers
- Coordinate kickoffs for upcoming titles
- Assist in assignment of titles and management of production workflow for vendors/ freelancers.
- Measure and track vendor/ freelancer performance to ensure a premium crop of talent.
- 3+ years in a Production Assistant, Coordinator, or Operations role
- 3-5+ years of coordinating in ad agencies, tech, entertainment or production.
- Experience working with project management software - Airtable a huge plus.
- Experience working with creative teams and workflows.
- Experience in general entertainment art production.
- Experience on jobs with a high volume of deliverables.
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles