Medicare Marketing Consultant
The Marketing Consultant will work as part of an integrated sales and marketing team to support the Medicare Marketing team with plan execution.
• Responsible for supporting the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing strategies and plans that drive new sales, profitable membership growth and retention.
• Leads and manages the delivery of projects with internal and external stakeholders and agencies/vendors consistent with marketing strategy and plans to meet business objectives and goals.
• Ability to consolidate and summarize feedback from various stakeholders and share that information with the broader team.
• Drives successful implementation including review of all technical and artistic phases of marketing collateral and materials; tracking budgets and project deliverables / milestones; managing vendor and internal unit activities and preparing reports and communications on project status to stakeholders. Communications include email, direct mail, inserts, online sites, letters, videos, regulated communications, brochures, FAQs, internal and external alerts/notifications.
• Analyzes and synthesizes results from large marketing initiatives, campaigns, and programs and recommends actions based on findings.
• Develops steps to execute marketing strategies including establishing performance metrics, preparing creative briefs, estimating costs, time schedules, resource allocation, and production schedules.
• Identifies prospect, member or producer insights that result in new and creative marketing and communication strategies and tactics with unique messaging, positioning, and media to maximize.
• Develops presentations and materials in support of business and campaign goals.
• BA/BS in a related field such as marketing or business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. At least five years of marketing experience.
• Knowledge of health insurance marketing principles, practices and techniques including marketing analysis and research tools is a plus but not necessary. Medicare Marketing execution a plus.
Ability to independently evaluate marketing plans and processes and recommend process improvements
Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, problem solving and communication (verbal and written) skills
Excellent cross-functional team, project and organizational leadership skills with attention to details.
Ability to multi-task with multiple deadlines and/or milestone requirements
Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use advanced features of Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Visio and Word.
Start Date: ASAP
How does this project impact the line of business:
Focus is to support Medicare brokers, seminars and acquisition
Required Skills (top 3 to 5/ non-negotiables):
Attention to Detail
Digital Marketing – focus on email/direct mail and site content creation and execution
Strong project management skills
Ability to manage a large workload of marketing campaigns
Multi-channel marketing experience
What you like to see on resumes? (nice to have)
Healthcare marketing experience; Medicare a plus
Marketing project management and tactical execution experience
Degree in business - marketing
Disqualifiers or Dislikes on Resumes:
Lack of experience, bad grammar and formatting
BA/BS in a related field such as marketing or business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. At least five years of marketing experience.
Software Skills Required: Ability to use advanced features of Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Visio and Work