- Chevy Chase, MD
- Job Terms:
- Up to $45/hour while on contract
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Marquis Akins
Working with senior business leaders, you'll establish strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services. You'll:
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives to achieve stated objectives.
- Serve as editor for several program or corporate email newsletters. Edit copy received from outside sources and write articles based on feedback from various program resources.
- Work closely with web developers in the design and usability of the website.
- Work closely with program managers to develop program specific content.
- Monitor and analyze financial, technological and product/program developments in assigned industries in order to capitalize on market opportunities.
- Develop and coordinate online advertising and promotional activities linked to contests, seminars, educational opportunities, and other activities.
- Coordinate the execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, tradeshow, direct mail, point-of-purchase displays, and signage.
- Help develop and distribute promotional and collateral materials to Sales and Distribution Team.
- Help establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials and events.
- Develop and coordinates the execution of surveys and analyzes data to recommend strategy adjustments.
- Evaluate marketing and promotional activities in order to recommend strategy adjustments.
- Present new and innovative ideas to ensure the organization’s marketing strategies are fresh and exciting.
This Aquent client is one of the largest and most experienced underwriting managers of specialty insurance programs in the world. In fact, they've been doing it for 60 years.
If this position as a Senior Marketing Specialist is of interest, the Aquent Agent will provide detailed information on the client company and more insight into the position.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
- Five or more years of related marketing experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in insurance strongly preferred. Experience in technology in general and web development in particular.
- Experience with a Business-to-Business marketing strategy strongly preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Experience with content management system preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret data and information.
- Ability to learn and understand underwriting and insurance concepts and information in order to create informative and transparent content.
- Ability to write articles and promotional materials that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management.
- Is a strong independent worker but also a collegial team player
- Not afraid to share ideas, voice opinions and stand up for the marketing guidelines set in place.