AQUENT is seeking an Art Director in Richmond, VA. We’re looking for an experienced, innovative and strategic Art Director with a proven track record of developing and executing strong creative strategies for big brands. Someone who’s a natural storyteller and LOVES creating solutions that really make a difference. We’re looking for someone who has a grasp for the conceptual (campaign big ideas), exploratory work (competitive research, brand landscape research, mood boards, look & feel), has a credible presence during presentations and is able to speak to their work with excitement, clarity, and passion.
If you have at least 4 years developing creative for digital and traditional marketing channels, please send your resume or portfolio directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why as a gifted & dynamic Art Director would you be interested in this role? You will get to help launch new key products and help build a brand. You will gather around coffee tables and couches to partner with other intelligent creatives. You will be challenged in ways to problem-solve and present your work to a variety of people, creatives, business teams, stakeholders, leadership.
Art Director basic qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 4 years experience developing creative for digital and traditional marketing channels
- At least 2 years experience designing for web, mobile and social.
- Preferred qualifications: 5 years experience developing creative for digital and traditional marketing channels & 4 desigining for web, mobile and social.
What we are really looking for in an Art Director:
- An impeccable eye for design, compelling imagery and composition
- The ability to inspire and drive the development of powerful, concise marketing
- Strong creative strategies rooted in consumer insight and marketing objectives
- Motivation, drive and collaboration
- Understanding of the media (print, online, mobile) and its limitations
- A knowledge of industry best practices and the ability to identify, address and incorporate emerging trends into strategic development
- The ability to navigate through complex processes, client organizations and ambiguity
- A consistently positive outlook and attitude