- S. San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rob Young
Aquent's top eCommerce client is looking for an Operations Analyst/Associate to join their Media Group for a temporary-to-permanent assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week, in San Bruno, CA.
This client's Media Group is a fast-growing digital advertising division of the world’s largest omni-channel retailer.
This role is ideal for successful consultants, business analysts and experienced startup operators who wish to have their diverse outputs featured at the highest levels of the company. In this role, you will inherit a ground-level opportunity to build the Client's advertising business within a well-funded and results-oriented environment. You will learn and build new models of excellence for the Media Group and the core retail business, gaining unique skills and pedigree for a continued career at the Client.
- Project Management (Gantt charts, task management, and reporting)
- Powerpoint/Deck Creation & Storyboarding
- Research and Due Diligence (Primary, Secondary, synthesis of material)
- Data Interpretation/Analysis (DOMO cards, Tableau, or willingness to learn)
- Product Fluency (walkthroughs, documentation, and customer success experience)
- Excel, FP&A fundamentals (cleaning data, pivot tables, and gleaning insight are a huge plus)
- Big Picture Strategy (trends, macro, market, competition)
- Sales & Marketing pedigree (understands ROAS, NPS, forecasting, OI/revenue, and budgets or willingness to learn)
- Support day-to-day special projects, corporate innovation, and running objectives within Operations, one of the largest organizations at the Client's Media Group - projects may include: tweaking hiring plans, benchmarking group NPS, scaling a process across 500 employees, evaluating data-driven priorities, and configuring the full-stack of tools used by the sales organization
- Charged with the whitespace of on-boarding, program management, partnerships, creative, and analytics within the Media Group
- Report directly to the VP of Operations with mentorship across the group.
- The best candidates will have full-time experience (1-3 years's experience - 1 year minimum in an Analyst role) and internships in management consulting, operations at fast-growing startups, and domain experience in ad-tech, retail, and eCommerce.
- Background as business analyst, consultant, product/project manager; domain knowledge in ad-tech, CPGs, startups preferred
- Quantitative undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution preferred; Masters are a plus
- Additive and innovation learning, such as Udacity nanodegrees, are also considered
- Exceptional full-time summer internships also considered into experience
- A curious mind, must be more than comfortable with a workbench of presentation, customer success, strategic frameworks, data interpretation, and sleeves-rolled execution.
- curiosity in technology and a hard-work ethic
About: The Media Group works with brands to influence real shoppers at scale across the entire purchase funnel, delivering highly relevant content that enhances the shopping experience and drives measurable, omni-channel results. Simply put, we help brands to reach over 100 million U.S. shoppers a month with messages that influence 95% of American consumers measuring both physical and digital results.