- Los Angeles CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Preston
Leading Streaming Media and Entertainment Client is looking for an Assistant Editor to work in their Los Angeles CA Office. Tempoarary position is 4 months with potential to extend.
This role supports editors and motion graphics artists on the Product Video team. The assistant editor will be integral in the supplemental A/V creation pipeline, namely in the support of creation of trailers and promotional content spots.
● Support editorial teams with A/V asset management -- movement of many files for various titles to appropriate team members.
● Reconform proxy edits to full-res master / final deliverables.
● Support media ingest and set-up in backend pipeline.
● Spot or QC check edits to ensure conformance yields accurate final assets.
● Minimum 1 to 2 years experience as an assistant editor in the motion picture / television industry.
● Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, AME, Photoshop).
● Strong knowledge of post-production workflows, asset dams and A/V file management.
● Strong general knowledge of video & audio codecs and broadcast delivery specifications.
● Knowledge of audio programs a plus (Pro Tools, Adobe Audition).
● Ability to manage multiple projects subject to deadlines.
● Junior Editor experience is a plus
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles