- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Gerald Garrison
We're looking for a Research Analyst - Quantitative & Qualitative Data Analysis for a six month temporary assignment with possible extension.
This is more of qualitative analysis (reviewing comments received from surveys) and logging those comments that need to be reviewed in a case management tool. There will be some trend analysis and data organization (excel).
The consultant will be responsible for consulting with clients to identify and define business requirements and translate business needs into complex analysis designs and recommendations. Identifies and recommends internal and external data sources, compiles/mines data from multiple, cross business sources; recommends and participates in the development of complex analysis designs using statistical and/or financial analysis, predictive modeling, process documentation, comparative analysis, etc.; interprets results and recommends solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency/quality, etc.
- Ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies.
- May manage project teams and provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- 6+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Masters degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 3+ years directly applicable work experience.
- This position will be responsible for processing comments received through employee surveys.
- Judgement will be used to determine if comments require follow-up.
- Comments flagged for follow-up will need to be entered into a case management system.
- Position will do some basic trend analysis and will pull data to track status of opened cases.
- General attention to detail, willingness to exercise judgement, and organization aptitude are most important.
This Fortune 500 banking operation is over 140 years old and has matched it’s legendary growth with commensurate investment in the communities it services; Both at home and abroad. Whether it’s opening up a child’s first savings account, partnering with local merchants on business loans or bespoke financial products to help large enterprises restructure debt, this bank has a line of business for every customer. With branches globally from Vietnam and India to Wall Street and London’s Square Mile, this multi-billion dollar institution is constantly searching for industrial leaders to play a part as the company evolves and adapts to consumer needs in 2018 and beyond.