- Century City, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment client in Century City, CA is seeking a Catalog TV Mastering Coordinator to join their team. This is a 3-4 month temporary position with the possibility of extending.
The TV Mastering department creates client deliverables that are distributed around the World for digital and traditional Broadcast exhibition.
The Catalog TV Mastering Coordinator position reports to the Sr. Manager and is also responsible for supporting the team’s managers. This position requires handling time-sensitive assets and requires frequent communications with Vendors and Customer Service.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Mastering Catalog TV series.
- Coordinating with Vendors by phone and email
- Creating purchase orders for the creation of Archival/Servicing Files, English Subtitles, and Closed Captioning,
- Reviewing Q.C. reports to address flagged issues.
- Reviewing asset rejections, coordinating fixes, and creating asset replacements.
- Asset research.
- Coordinating physical asset movements between vendors.
- Updating tracking reports.
- Paying invoices.
- Meeting daily deadlines.
- Other tasks as requested
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Must have at least 2-4 years of experience in post-production
- Knowledge of video & audio tape/file formats and standards.
- Knowledge of Post Production and Mastering.
- Studio/Post Production Facility experience.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule work effectively with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work efficiently under time constraints.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Proficient in MS Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Localization Mastering experience a plus.
Leading Entertainment Client
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers
Hello there, if you are interested in pursuing this role and fit all its requirements, please forward your resume to Jennifer Torrens at Jtorrens@aquent.com. Thank you in advance for your time.