Seeking a Digital Content Manager / Producer for continuous improvement to several sites and/or mobile apps for one of our most innovative financial industry clients. The Conten Manager work within Adobe Experience Manager CMS to update content per request using modules and templates. Does not require deep coding skills, but rather solid understanding of updating and publishing using AEM (previously SiteCore).
*This is a temp to perm opportunity in NYC; Must be able to be on-site in NYC to be considered.*
The Content Manager is responsible for:
- Executing requests to publish new or updated digital content within AEM, using a work plan and ensuring quality, and efficiency.
- Communicating with internal clients (status updates, requests for review, approval to publish, etc)
- Documenting and communicating status changes on open requests
- Managing a queue of 10-15 updates/requests for all of the websites/apps supported within the group
(Note: This is not a front-end development role, no deep coding skills required )
Key Skills: Excellent communication skills, time management skills, experience publishing on AEM, solid grammar skills and strong attention to detail.
- 3 - 5 years of related content management / publishing experience is required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
- Experience making web updates using Adobe Experience Manager
- Excellent communications / strong people skills with all levels
- Experience using Jira tool
- Excellent multitasking ability to coordinate multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Some HTML experience
- Must work well in a geographically dispersed team environment
- (PLUS) ADA compliance experience
- (PLUS) Experience publishing video content on CMS
- (PLUS) Mobile platform experience