- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
We’re looking for a content strategist to partner with the Payments—Billing Experience team to help create and maintain new features and payment experiences as well as related efforts in trust, compliance, and localization.
Content strategists work with designers, researchers, engineers, product managers, and marketers to plan and create the content for social media platform products, continually improve that content, and evolve platform voice and content standards.
This is a 10-month assisgnment with the potential to become a full-time employee and the position is located in Menlo Park, California.
- Plan, draft, edit, test and improve content including language, upsells, calls to action, notifications, education materials, names, navigation, and other content throughout platform experiences.
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve platform voice.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates.
- Promote content strategy at Facebook and in the broader community of and content professionals.
You're perfect for this role if you can be highly versatile; plan and draft content for web, mobile, and app interfaces including flows, tours, transactional emails and launch education materials; apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our work; love both high-level strategy, hands-on drafting and editing for web and experiences; thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- 5+ years working with content for web or experiences.
Please include a link to samples of your work that show an experience across different content types. You may show us content you’ve created for interfaces, microcopy, education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or launch content.
- Prior banking/finance experience would be a HUGE plus.
- Experience with social products.
- Information architecture or responsive content experience.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.
Please include a digital portfolio.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.