We are seeking a Front-End UI Developer to join one of our most innovative financial/fintech client’s Cybersecurity & Technology Controls Product Team. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day. This is a temp-to-perm role, on-site in Brooklyn, NY.
What You’ll Do:
• Support Security User Experience, Information Design, Intranet & Team Collaboration Solutions, and a CTC Product Catalog.
• Take the lead on User Interface builds, design system implementation, prototyping and testing.
• Keep management and stakeholders all on the same page with clear and consistent code and documented solutions.
• Work within defined design systems and frameworks but not be limited by them.
• Contribute patterns back to an active community of designers and developers.
About the Team:
Supports the delivery of high-quality security solutions across all lines of business globally, by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology.
Day to Day:
• Develop elegant and user-centric interfaces and workflows
• Work with UX Research and Designers, including developing prototypes for testing
• Bring your strong passion for web technologies, building data visualization, exploring data, and user experience
• Build responsive data visualization dashboards
• Transform code into final production
Seeking a Teammate Who:
• Works in a complex domain with exciting new challenges
• Builds the user interface (UI) and design language across different platforms
• Understands and uses component-based Design Systems, such as Atomic Design
• Lives for semantic HTML, progressive enhancement, responsive design, CSS Grid and Flexbox
• Collaborates with Agile Ceremonies, Scrum, Kanban, and Automated Testing
• Hand-code CSS and use CSS Frameworks
• Understand and apply knowledge of CSS principles (including cascading, specificity, inheritance and pseudo-classes)
• Git or Subversion – Bitbucket is a plus
Bonus Points for Experience with:
• Data visualization packages (Highcharts, D3)
• REST API to connect to systems like Splunk, JIRA and Confluence
• Platforms including SharePoint as well as modern Content Management Systems
• Cybersecurity or innovative security services background