- Create iconography, high-fidelity designs, and interactive prototypes to guide design and development.
- Rapidly iterate on design-based on user feedback, tech constraints, market dynamics.
- Migrate components from current version of the product to new version, applying an updated stickersheet adhering to the latest version of design
- Prepare files to be handed off to engineering (redlining, etc.)
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a related field.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams.
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of products.
- Portfolio demonstrating solid design skills and understanding of typography, color, web design principles, UX/UI design, animation, functionality, and usability.
- Power user in Sketch.
- Education in Design, HCI, Interaction, and/or relevant industry experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate for designs.
- Design system expert.
- Experience working collaboratively with other designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Skilled in tools for rapid prototyping, system diagramming, layout, and presentation.