In this assignment, the 3D Production Coordinator will provide support to the 3D Production Management Team and group, as needed. This position will act as a liaison between other senior Marcom leaders, XF business teams and external business partners. This individual will handle complex calendar management, field requests from cross-functional team members, assist with travel planning, approvals and expenses.
• Experience working in a creative advertising agency or design studio desired
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience supporting senior executives or cross-functional teams.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives and their assistants
• Proactive problem solving abilities to deal with challenging deadlines and priorities
• Able to anticipate change and react efficiently; comfortable with ambiguity
• Able to handle multiple tasks for multiple individuals
• Discretion in handling confidential materials and issues
• Excels under pressure, maintaining a calm demeanor
• Works well independently, and with a team
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic creative studio environment
• Heavy calendar management using iCal - manage daily calendars showing flexibility and problem solving abilities; adjust and prioritize schedules due to last minute changes from conflicting meetings, coordination with executive schedules, and meeting room availability
• Coordinate key team meetings with internal leadership teams across client as well as with external business partners
• Answer correspondence and redirect as needed to teams within client
• Set up large team meetings, organizing catering when needed
• Plan, coordinate and arrange complex international travel.
• Plan, coordinate quarterly team meetings and approvals.
• Process expense reports
• Manage building access and approvals.
BA or BS Preferred