The Global Advertising team unites print advertising, online demand generation, outdoor media, programmatic advertising, and paid search to support key business initiatives. We have two primary goals: First, demand generation that drives measurable opportunities and pipeline for sales. Second, provide awareness and preference for Company solutions.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• We are seeking to fill a position within our team to drive our paid search advertising programs. With a passion for innovating a SEM/PPC strategy practice that focuses on paid search media, but in conjunction with programmatic advertising, online advertising, SEO, social media, and content strategies.
• You will work closely with the internal teams within Marketing and Product Marketing to develop and implement Paid Search programs. You will be responsible for developing strategies and metrics, tracking and analyzing results, executing media optimizations and program enhancements.
• You will also work closely with our global media agency and the various regional leads who rely on corporate marketing to supply creative, demand generation assets, campaign insights, and success metrics.
• You will facilitate the execution of the paid search campaigns for various products and solutions assigned to you. You will be at the hub of search-related activities, liaising between the agency and internal teams, locally and around the globe.
• You will provide insight and assistance in mapping out and driving our paid search vision, strategy and collaborate with other members of the Advertising team for cross-channel knowledge sharing and efficiency gains.
• You will work closely with the agency and internal analytics team to report campaign effectiveness and lead flow. You will oversee the key processes and workflow necessary to create and manage paid search campaign activities. You will also lead the agency in determining campaign optimizations, investment decisions and fulfillment of program KPI’s.
Preferred Skills & Experiences Include:
• 5-7 years online paid search experience - either agency or client-side - (B2B or Tech preferred), programmatic advertising, digital advertising and integrated marketing awareness advertising experience required
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably within the field of advertising or marketing
• Advanced presentation and excel skills
• Detailed, project oriented, and ability to multi-task is a priority
• Flexible person who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Creative thinking and strong independent motivation are essential to this role, as well as solid communication, project management, and time-management skills